YMCA programs are proven to have a positive impact on all, but particularly positive on children, teens and young adults of low income families, dramatically enhancing their health and overall well- being both today and well in to the future. The economic impact of keeping our children, teens and young adults healthy and active is well proven and documented. By joining thousands of others in your community your gift of:
- $10/month ($120/year) enables a family peace of mind as their child attends day camp in a fun, nurturing and safe environment
- $20/month ($240/year) supports a teen to participate in leadership development programs; building their skills, character and self esteem
- $50/month ($600/year) can change a child’s life at YMCA overnight camp
- $83/month ($1,000/year) ensures a whole family can enjoy the lasting benefits of regular physical activity at their local YMCA
- A major gift of $10,000 ensures the support of a much needed but underfunded kids program in your local community. For specific examples, please contact your local Y.
YMCA programs vary from community to community but one thing is constant: Every kid deserves a chance and everyone is welcome!